Kirk and Carrie's Most Excellent Adventure

Hello Family and Friends! Thank you for visiting our blog. Life has been very full the past few years and will be getting even fuller with the next baby's arrival! We are happy to be able to share our milestones with you through our blog, especially for family and friends who are far away.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, MN

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Family Update

Happy Fall, everyone! We had a wonderful summer and hope that you did too! Now on to the holidays, election, and the birth of our new addition! This winter is sure to be a memorable one!



The baby is growing and developing according to schedule. So far everything is perfect! I am already slowing down and feeling pretty big. It is quite tiring being pregnant this time around - I have a busy job and busy 2 year old to keep up with now! I take things day by day and am trying to find time to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home