Kirk and Carrie's Most Excellent Adventure
Hello Family and Friends! Thank you for visiting our blog. Life has been very full the past few years and will be getting even fuller with the next baby's arrival! We are happy to be able to share our milestones with you through our blog, especially for family and friends who are far away.



5 Comments:
Congratulations! What a beautiful name for a gorgeous little girl. Enjoy!
-Breanna
Carrie & Kirk, I'm so happy she's here! She's beautiful and so is her Mother! Give Julia a hug and kiss from me!
Jodelle
What a beautiful picture and name! How are the cats dealing? :)
Melissa said...
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!! Let the spoiling begin!! Cherish every moment (good and bad). Love you all!
What a doll! I am so excited for you. A beautiful girl and beautiful name. I can't wait to meet her!
Julie S.
Post a Comment
<< Home